Chiropractic care has been around since 1895. Chiro means “by hand” and practor means “to educate”; at our office we utilize many different techniques to help benefit the patient. These techniques are more comfortable, more effective, and many times safer than ever before.
Wellness care / Family Care is often what our patients transition to after the acute injury because they see the value in taking care of their body and being able to maximize their everyday life.
- We provide specific adjustments to the spine and extremities to help restore the function and healing of many neuromusculoskeletal conditions.
- Advanced stretching techniques:
- Active Tri-planar
- Post Isometric Relaxation
- Active Release
- Manual muscle/soft tissue techniques
- Myofascial Release
- Soft tissue therapy
- Taping Methods
Conditions We Treat:
- Jaw- TMJ/TMD (Temporomandibular joint / Temporomandibular disorder)
- Disc Problems- which include: herniations, bulges, irritations
- Low Back and Neck Pain
- Extremity injury/pain: Shoulder, hip, knee, ankle, and foot
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ankle Sprain/Strain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfers Elbow
- Sport Injuries
- Pregnancy Pain
NOTE: In no way, does this office claim to cure or reverse the process of any disease. The treatment often helps with symptoms and presentations of these disorders. The combination of treatment is effective in managing the symptomatic presentations of these diseases/disorders.